Who will process your personal data and how to contact them?
Purells Innovative operating under the brand Burgopak Poland with its registered office in Józefów 33b, 08-404 Górzno NIP: 826-196-86-50 is the controller of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
If you wish to contact the data protection controller, please use the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data:
1. The provision of data is voluntary but necessary in order for Purells Innovative to provide the person concerned with an offer or information on services and products.
2. Personal data shall be processed, if:
(a) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; – on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
(b) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, such as the handling of internal processes related to the conduct of business,
handling civil and enforcement proceedings, administrative proceedings, criminal proceedings, marketing its own products and services – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject – on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
What categories of your personal data do we process
We process the data you provide in the contact forms, in particular your name, contact details, etc.
To whom personal data will be transferred
1. Personal data may be transferred to entities processing data on behalf of the controller and to entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law. Personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients: entities providing the controller with services necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, including IT partners, entities providing technical or organisational support, other subcontractors in the field of customer service, marketing, entities permitted by law.
2. Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
How long personal data shall be processed:
Personal data shall be processed until the purpose specified in the consent is fulfilled or until the consent is withdrawn, whichever comes first, and then for the period of the statute of limitations for claims and until the completion of civil, enforcement, administrative and criminal proceedings requiring data processing.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling)?
Your personal data may be processed by automated means but will not be profiled and this will not have any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affect you.
What rights you have in relation to your personal data:
1. You have the right to rectification of data, access to data, erasure of data, restriction of processing, portability of data provided to the controller.
2. You have the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party, including profiling, on grounds relating to your particular situation, and to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
3. With regard to data processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that took place before consent was withdrawn.